Home » » Genie Affinity Calculator Perfect World Online

Genie Affinity Calculator Perfect World Online



Hey all I've been playing with my genie build recently but found it annoying keeping track of affinity requirements while swapping around skills. I made a quick tool to help me keep track of the genie builds I was interested in and have recently made the interface good enough for others to use:
 Genie Affinity Calculator  << Click Here To Use
 Just select the genie skills you are interested in and it will automatically show you what level genie you need and how many lucky points are required. This should help you plan how to allocate affinity points for skills you are interested in.



Let me know if you spot any errors and feel free to leave feedback here. Enjoy!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

 
Support : Creating Website | Irvan Hardiansyah | Irvan Template
Copyright © 2013. GAME PREVIEW - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Irvan Template
Proudly powered by Blogger